lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Calvin Klein Underwear cotton briefs boxer briefs

For most of my 67 years I have minimized the importance of comfortable underwear, usually buying the 3 for $ 12 boxes from any number of places, especially those on sale. Then one day I had an epiphany. I needed more comfortable underwear. Cost was not an issue so I went on a hunt and this is what I found. The briefs are just plain perfect. Treat yourself. You will not regret it.
Color Name: BlackSize Name: Medium Verified Purchase
My husband does a lot of sitting and the seam that runs down under was chaffing him and eventually pinched a nerve! He drives a tractor for HOURS, here at our farm, he rides his Harley when he has time, we have a karate school and he's very active there, and then he sits for hours playing poker. It became such a problem that I had to make him soft pads from fleece to place inside and sometimes he had to wear a CUP !! We saw these on a commercial after the Superbowl and immediately ordered a pair! I wish we could afford MORE !! They fit very snug without cutting off circulation and allowed the chaffed area to heal. GREAT PRODUCT, Calvin Klein!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario