miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Calvin Klein Calvin Klein de acero, pero más flexible.

I ordered these as part of a larger effort to replace all of my underthings. I decided that this time around I would buy underwear from a few manufacturers to see which one I liked best. Of all of the things I ordered, these were OK but not the best. For background, I'm 6'1 ", 190lbs, slim / athletic build. So why 4 stars?
Pros:



* I like the EA logo
* Enhances package aspects
* Comfortable
Cons:Calzoncillos Calvin Klein Hombre
* 100% cotton. Does not feel as good as some of the other brands I bought (CK) which have some modal / nylon, elastane in them
* Leg holes do not fit the best and I'm not some kind of hulk. I have normal muscular thighs. The leg holes fit a little weird

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario