jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Calvin Klein Men's Ultra Luxe Trunk

Let me start by setting the background: For just about all of my life, ever since I was old enough to start picking out my own underwear and convinced my mother to stop buying tighty-whiteys me, I have been a boxer guy. I always thought I would be a boxer guy.
Fast forward twenty or so years later, the baggy hip hop look is over and what and behold, the fashions are getting tighter and slimmer, and I'm getting tired of tucking, jamming, and tugging my old-fashioned boxers into my expensive skinny and slim fit denim. I Realized it was time for a change.
Boxer briefs I had tried in the past eleven o'clock, just for the hell of it, but found That the legs to dig a ride up during the day, making them even tighter and more uncomfortable than briefs. I Mentioned esto a fashion designer my friend, and I Suggested That I look into the trunk cut, Which is not as high as briefs but with Less than boxer-briefs leg.
I picked up a few pairs of These CK Steels after reading some positive reviews about them online. I planned on wearing them with my jeans and just using my boxers for everything else.
Even coming from a boxer guy, I can almost wear in Original all day and not even notice a difference. To be fair to boxers, at the end of the day when you 'take off in Original Steels, Undoubtedly there is a little bit of relief to be free from constriction and to put on a pair of boxers


to lounge around the house in, but hey, everything you can not have any available. Still, though, in Original drawers are totally stretchable, soft, and breathable. I got the medium, Which is a nice snug fit, but it does not matter since they 'are just so soft and Flexible; even the waistband.
I've got to stay true to my working-class roots and keep the boxers on hand as my mainstay for work when I 'wear suits and other loose pants, but I'm Glad to have on hand in Original drawers When situation calls for.

1 comentario:

  1. These underwear are so comfortable! The fabric is so nice.Doesn't even really feel like you're wearing underwear.Washing hasn't damaged or done anything to them,hasn't worn them down..I'm sure I will buy them in more colors.

    ResponderEliminar